Request for Proposals: Strength & Conditioning Vendors
Grande Peace Athletic Club now has 9 teams in our family,
U13 AA - U18 AAA
We are requesting proposals for a Strength & Conditioning Program for all 168 players.
Vendors to supply proposal outlining:
- Must have experience training athletes - 10+ years.
- Commitment of Training - Based on 36 weeks (September 6th, 2021 to May 19th, 2021).
- Team Training Sessions - 16 per week (U15-U18 teams 2 per week & U13 teams 1 per week) 1 hour sessions.
- Qualifications - Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach, Certified Personal Trainer.
Any others pertaining to Yoga, Nutrition, Bodybuilding, Olympic Lifting, Injury Management (pre-habilitation and rehabilitation), etc. are considered an asset.
- Flexibility between team training vs individual player training and will provide/design a program specific to the goalie position.
- Provide a Seasonal/Yearly Plan (explaining details of the type of training to be received during the hockey season as well as after).
- Clear communication skills, structured environment and commitment to building better people and hockey players.
Please reply to Ryan Allen, Technical Director - Grande Peace Athletic Club
780 804 7118
6 Knowledge Way, Grande Prairie, AB T8W 2V9
Thank you for your interest.